2022 CHEVROLET SERVICE CHECKLIST
Why is Chevy service important? It’s the best way to keep your car in cruising condition. Here at Johnny Londoff Chevrolet, we’re here to help you pick out, test-drive, and finance your next vehicle, and to do what we can to keep it in the best possible shape for as long as possible. That’s where high-quality service and parts come in. Check essential car services off the list with Johnny Londoff Chevrolet.
Chevy Service Checklist
Bringing your vehicle in for routine service and care may feel like just another thing to remember, but the truth is that there are many benefits to regular Chevy service. It improves vehicle efficiency, helps to maintain vehicle value, and keeps your car safe. Here’s a look at the essential Chevy service checklist.
- Oil Change: Oil keeps your engine lubricated and protected from road dirt and debris. Chevy vehicles need oil changes around every 5,000-7,500 miles to ensure top performance and prevent premature engine failure.
- Battery Inspections: Car batteries have a life of three to five years, but you always want to consider driving environment and style, both of which can impact battery longevity. Regular inspections will ensure battery health and let you know when it’s time for a replacement.
- Hose and Belt Inspections: Your Chevy vehicle depends on hoses and belts to run, but they can become cracked or damaged over time, especially in extreme temperatures. It’s important to get the hoses and belts inspected regularly to keep your vehicle safe.
- Fluid Fill-Ups: Beyond oil, Chevy vehicles require transmission fluid, brake fluid, power steering fluid, and more. It’s important to keep these fluids topped off, so parts and systems can work right and won’t grind together. We’ll take care of this along with much more during a standard oil change service.
- Brake Pad Replacements: Over time, the pads on your brakes wear down and need to be replaced. Typically, you’ll want to schedule brake pad replacements between 30,000-70,000 miles.
- Tire Service: Keep your vehicle responsive, efficient, and safe with tire rotations, inspections, and replacements. Make sure your tires aren’t under or overinflated, as well; keep a tire pressure gauge in your glove compartment just in case.
To keep your vehicle in its best shape, schedule Chevy service you can trust at Johnny Londoff Chevrolet today!